- We want to be inclusive; do not engage in homophobic, racist, transphobic, ableist, sexist, or otherwise exclusionary behavior.
- Don’t make exclusionary jokes. Don’t even make them "ironically".
- Don’t harass people. Unconsented physical contact or sexual attention is harrassment. Dressing or acting in a certain way is not consent.
- Aggression and elitism are unwelcome here — codercamp is not a competition.
- Although we meet in a pub, there is no expectation or pressure to drink alcohol. Don’t question anyone’s choice of drink.
- We’d rather you ask about gender than assume, and if you get it wrong, apologise, and use what they prefer.
- Discussions of how to make codercamp more inclusive are welcomed.
If someone is breaking the rules, talk to Bryan or Rob in person or by email at email@example.com
Rules copied in part from Computer Anonymous